In operation since 1923, Euler Hermes Canada is a branch of Euler Hermes North America Insurance Company (head office in Owings Mills, Maryland) and is the oldest and largest private carrier of trade credit insurance and accounts receivable management solutions in Canada.
Euler Hermes offers services for both domestic and export business trade transactions, protecting clients against commercial and political risk in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. We also provide services to help companies of all sizes outsource their debt collection, risk management and credit management information needs.
Euler Hermes Canada has historically advanced its products through a direct sales force. In addition, EH Canada has an expansive distribution network of brokers and third party alliances represented by over 50 specialty and P&C producers.
EULER HERMES CANADA KEY FACTS
- Over 90 years of experience in Canada and over 100 years in North America
- In North America, licensed in all 50 States, the District of Columbia and all 10
- Presence in over 50 countries and 5 continents
- Distribution network includes direct agents, banks, and brokers
- Easy online policy management for clients, brokers, and banks
- Over 40 million companies monitored in our proprietary risk database
- Provides coverage in over 200 foreign markets
- AA- financial rating by Standard & Poor’s and A+ by A.M. Best Company
At Euler Hermes, being responsible implies concrete actions related to the environment, customer service, diversity and humanitarian causes.
Sustainable regional development and employment
We encourage concrete local engagements and are proud of our subsidiaries conducting humanitarian projects via foundations and permanent NGOs.
Mississauga and Montreal offices are collaborating with local charities through food drives and volunteering opportunities for employees. Additionally, Euler Hermes Canada will partner with Habitat for Humanity, commencing in 2015.