Euler Hermes Canada & The Receivables Insurance Association of Canada invite you to join us in Toronto on Thursday, October 8th for a valuable debate and discussion entitled, Canada’s Free Trade Agreements – Global Opportunity or Threatened by Protectionism?
This event is targeted at insurance and financial industry professionals who need to understand the implications of our current global trade and macro-economic situation and what it means for clients. It will also be valuable for business owners operating in domestic or export markets who need to understand not only the economy but how to apply risk management tools such as receivables insurance to protect what is often their largest corporate asset.
Come and join three top economists as they provide their views and discuss the key issues in a rewarding, informative 90-minute session. Hear the expert comments of:
- Ludovic Subran, Chief Economist and Director for Economic Research, Euler Hermes Group
- Hugh Stephens, Principal, Trans-Pacific Connections, Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada
- Al Mussell, Research Lead, Agri-Food Economic Systems Inc.
This trio of economic experts will make opening comments, then debate and discuss the issues and take questions from those in attendance. The entire discussion will be moderated by David Parkinson, Economics Reporter with The Globe and Mail.
- When: Thursday, October 8th, 2015
- Time: 7:45 am Registration and Breakfast. Debate begins at 8:30am
- What: Three economists examine the implications Canada’s free trade agreements in Asia and Europe against an emerging climate of global protectionism
- Where: Arcadian Loft, 401 Bay Street, Simpson Tower, 8th Floor
- Who: Sponsored by the Receivables insurance Association of Canada
Thank you, we look forward to seeing you on Thursday, October 8th.